Reblogging because I want all of my followers to be aware of just how much you can do in Photoshop, and how little of what you see on posters, in magazines and of pictures on the internet etc. are necessarily real.
Imagine how the model feels, too. She was hired to be the most beautiful, but they still had to change her because her beauty wasn’t enough.
Not only is the general body distortion completely gross, but notice that they lighten her skin color. This is a white, blonde model, and they make her whiter. Actual white people aren’t even the ideal whiteness, so can you even imagine what models with dark skin have to endure in this industry?
so for all you girls that ask “Why can’t I look like the girls in magazines” it’s because the girls in magazines don’t even look like the girls in magazines.
ROJO WHAT THE SHIT
another rant no one will learn from (via messinah)
CAN EVERYONE JUST RESPECT THIS POST
- Do not say “I love you” if you do not mean it.
- Do not date someone just to make another person jealous.
- Do not cheat.
- Do not lie, not even about little insignificant things.
- Do not date someone just because someone else is unavailable at the moment.
- Do not play with someone’s emotions.
- Just be a decent fucking person.